**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
**Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.**
The **FP&A Business Partner** for Europe & India will report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, Europe & India who they will work closely with. They will lead the Reporting Initiative to standardize and improve reporting across the Europe & India Region, managing 1 team member in the process. They will also be responsible for managing and co-ordinating key FP&A activities across the Environment, Water and Energy Business Line in the UK&I and the co-ordination and management of various activities in relation to the development of the Annual Operating Plan. Beyond the routine activities, there may be involvement in some strategic projects and there will be several ad-hoc tasks to be performed based on the needs of the business and Leadership.
* Perform the FP&A Analyst role for the Environment End Market across Europe & India
* Support the Finance and Operations in various aspects relating to Financial Planning & Analysis
* Identify opportunities in reporting and managing the development of new reports for the region
* Co-ordinate key tasks to support the development of the Annual Operating Plans. This includes the assessment of financial targets, development of process guidance, consolidate Plan submissions for the Region, Business Lines and Support Functions, attend meetings to review the Plan submissions and develop Presentations with analysis and commentary to support the Plan submissions to International.
* Involvement in the financial aspect of Strategic Projects as needed which may require development of financial models and solutions.
* Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified.
* Providing ad hoc data analysis
* Work under limited supervision.
* Post qualified experience in Finance roles, with effective experience demonstrated in the FP&A area
* Prior experience in multi-country environment is advantageous
* Prior experience within Operational Finance areas would be preferred
* Strong knowledge of business and ability to assess financial performance including Profit and Loss, Working Capital, Revenue Pipeline and Project Accounting.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and explain trends and results and prepare forecasts.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are essential with the ability to develop financial models.
* Competent in using Microsoft PowerPoint and able to develop slides formatted professionally for Executive Management.
* Working knowledge of some or all Microsoft Power Platform tools a plus i.e. Power BI
* Cognos (TM1 / Planning Analytics) and Oracle experience preferred but applicants with experience in similar tools and systems will be considered.
* Applicants will be able to demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills with excellent time management to meet tight deadlines.
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
* Able to speak confidently to Senior Executives to explain financial performance and be able to influence and support them in decision making.
* Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
* Use knowledge / experience to deal with international issues and cross border complexities.
* Team Building, management, and interpersonal skills.
* High level of professionalism with initiative and creativity.
* Ability to use discretion and keep work matters confidential when required
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
**Business Line:** Geography OH
**Business Group:** DCS
**Strategic Business Unit:** Europe & India
**Career Area:** Finance
**Work Location Model:** Hybrid
Join the world's largest and most influential community forum of professionals, students, and employers from the Architecture Industry for free.
Engage in open conversation, get advice, participate in events and connect with like-minded individuals within the architecture profession.
Login + Registration Pages
Policies, Terms + Conditions