**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
AECOM is seeking to hire a Senior Project Controls and Scheduling Professional to support our exciting project in Denver, CO. This position also has the option to work remotely.
* Perform cost management activities in support of client projects to provide proactive and accurate information to project teams and clients.
* Develop and implement cost administration and reporting systems including estimates, budgets, schedules, manhour and cost progressing, and earned value reports.
* Assess project cost performance based on spent, commitments, earned value and forecasts.
* Keep up to date trend and change logs and help ensure overall implementation of the change management procedure.
* Prepare cost reports and provide regular updates to teams on cost and schedule tracking and performance of projects.
* Liaise with engineering personnel regarding scope, changes, trends, forecasts, progress, etc.
* Liaise with accounting personnel regarding actual costs and accrual values and ensure overall good coordination between project cost systems and accounting systems.
* Liaise with subcontractors regarding progress, schedules, contract administration, etc.
* Coordinate with other project personnel to develop effective WBS structures.
* Prepare and maintain engineering earned value reports.
* Provide cost and schedule input to monthly and or bi-weekly reporting, including evaluations and presentations of current status; compare forecasts to the approved budgets and provide explanations of variances.
* Prepare cashflow and cost commitment forecasts.
* Identify scope changes and prepare change notices/requests.
* Prepare and maintain scope change logs and trend logs.
* Ensure all project control procedures are in place and being followed.
* Collect, analyze and reduce cost data to statistics and metrics for use in benchmarking, scoping studies, execution planning and estimating.
+ Bachelor Degree in engineering, construction or related field + 8 years of experience related to project controls with the extensive use of computer software scheduling tools.
+ Practical knowledge of heavy civil or construction projects, with proven experience developing resource loaded schedules in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project, and working with and developing PRISM G2 models for cost management.
+ Detailed knowledge of project planning and scheduling methods, practices, and earned value.
+ Comprehensive understanding of company policies, procedures and financial obligations that would apply to projects.
+ Expert in standard server software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
+ Relocation is available for this position.
+ Sponsorship is not available for this position.
+ Occasional site travel required as needed.
+ Offered rate of compensation (Colorado locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The target salary range for this position is $95,000 - $155,000.
+ AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
**Business Line:** Water
**Business Group:** DCS
**Strategic Business Unit:** West
**Career Area:** Program & Project Management
**Work Location Model:** Remote
Join the world's largest and most influential community forum of professionals, students, and employers from the Architecture Industry for free.
Engage in open conversation, get advice, participate in events and connect with like-minded individuals within the architecture profession.
Login + Registration Pages
Policies, Terms + Conditions