New series of FREE CV and portfolio reviews for professionals and job seekers in the built environment sector.
Build Studios is delighted to be partnering with Build Workspace and Architecture Social to deliver a new series of FREE CV and portfolio reviews for professionals and job seekers in the built environment sector.
The sessions will be run by Stephen Drew, founder of the Architecture Social, Head of Talent at Ackroyd Lowrie and Council Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects.
The advice is tailored specifically to architects, interior designers, urban designers and landscape architects.
Stephen has worked directly in the Architecture Industry as a designer and hiring manager, as well as a consultant in the Recruitment Industry. Drawing on this experience to develop the Architecture Social, Stephen has broken down traditional barriers between companies and creatives, providing a supportive environment to develop professional skills, find new jobs and socialise.
Participants in the sessions will also be able to enjoy a free trial day in the co-working space at Build Studios, run by Build Workspace.
What to expect:
- 10-15 minute review of CV, covering letter and/or portfolio
- Expert advice and tips for improving content and presentation to maximise your employability for a new role
- Tips for the next stage of your job search
- Honest, supportive feedback
- Complete confidentiality
- A warm welcome at Build Studios
The sessions will run on a drop-in basis between 10am-12pm.
The sessions are drop-in. However, please book a ticket to enable us to manage numbers.
- Bring a hard copy of any combination of your CV/covering letter/portfolio or a laptop so you can show the documents electronically (please NO USBs)
- Confirm whether you would like to book a free trial day in the co-working space at Build Studios on the same day as your session.