We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world. We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy.
We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
• Works with company financial systems and processes.
• Develops proficiency in the use of company cornerstone systems and provides cost data in formats necessary to control the project.
• Understands financial terminology and measures and recognizes the financial impact of various project actions.
• Assists in analyzing and using financial data to identify key project issues
• Able to use drawings and specifications in the establishment of project baseline data
• Develops knowledge of accounting principles.
• Assists in assembling data for trending and forecasting.
• Prepares analysis of progress trends and cost impact. May participate in reviewing and approving contractor invoices
.• Has knowledge of earned value methodology
.• Collects and analyzes data on manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
• Collects and analyzes data for tracking actual cost to funding limitations.
• Assists in tracking purchase orders and subcontract commitments and expenditures.
• Possesses the knowledge of scope control and change management.
• Assists with the creation of baseline budgets.• Exposure to scheduling process concepts and principles.
• Exposure to performance management and cost/schedule integration concepts and principles.
• Supports the project reporting process as required.
• Participates in project cost review meetings.• Gathers data for procedure development.
+ Good working knowledge of NEC3 contracts or similar
+ Specific systems or tools used – Primavera P6 and Microsoft Office suite.
+ Specific industry and project experience – water, defence, rail, highways
+ Able to work in a Client office PREFERRED
+ Graduate level qualifications in a relevant construction / engineering discipline
+ Membership of recognized professional institutions
+ Security Clearance
**Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
**Business Line:** B&P - Buildings & Places
**Business Group:** DCS
**Strategic Business Unit:** Europe & India
Join the world's largest and most influential community forum of professionals, students, and employers from the Architecture Industry for free.
Engage in open conversation, get advice, participate in events and connect with like-minded individuals within the architecture profession.
Login + Registration Pages
Policies, Terms + Conditions