Your primary role as an Interior Designer is to work with the lead Architect, Interior designer to deliver projects for building business line - Interior design projects. You are expected to work collaboratively with teams including Architectural designers, building systems engineers and other trades included in the scope of work. The successful candidate must possess a good level of technical competency in Interior design concepts and thorough knowledge of design documentation.
• Work directly with the senior interior designer and/or team in the development of designs.
• Utilize BIM technologies in the development of 3D models of interiors and their components.
• Prepare detailed drawings in Revit of proposed plans.
• To create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D models.
• Preparation of design packages mainly for all workplace sectors and commercial, residential, and healthcare buildings with Drawings of Plan, Section & Elevation using Revit software.
• Prepare concept designs using the latest modeling skills and software.
• Produce technical construction detail drawings.
• Work on FFE packages.
• Complete all work in line with STANTEC Core Values and in accordance with STANTEC Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
Junior Interior Designer
• Years of Experience: 3-5 years
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Interior Design or equivalent field.
• Holding good knowledge of BIM tools with a commitment to continuing professional development.
• Knowledge of building construction systems means and methods.
• Should be able to work alone or as part of a team, checking own work for accuracy and completeness and manage time to meet project budget and schedule.
• To participate and collaborate in a project team setting through all the phases of interior design document production.
• Strong in communication skills (written/verbal) and able to contribute effectively to discipline-specific discussions.
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
• Practical, ‘hands-on’, and up-to-date experience in Interior design.
• Be inventive and imaginative in design and master planning.
• Possessing recent experience with non-India projects and desire to develop further expertise on regional projects
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player, keen to develop with our growing organization.
• Demonstrated experience in using software packages including Revit Architecture, AutoCAD, Trimble Sketchup, 3DStudio MAX, and Photoshop are added advantage.
• Dynamic with good organizational skills and able to multitask
**Employment Type:** Full-Time
**Job Type:** Regular
**Job Category:** Design, Drafting
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!