**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
**Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
* Develops fundamental knowledge of planning and scheduling concepts and principles including effects on financial performance.
* Develops familiarity with data sources for schedule development.
* Ability to identify and investigate project schedule variance.
* Collects data and updates and produces scheduling reports.
* Assists in the development and maintenance of work breakdown structures (WBS).
* Develops familiarity with construction drawings, specifications and construction contracting.
* Possesses a fundamental understanding of Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling. Able to review and understand engineering, procurement and construction schedule logic
* Assists in assembling data for schedule updating.
* Assists in the measurement of project schedule progress
* Develops knowledge of scope control, change management and earned value methodology.
* Supports data gathering and produces an initial analysis for schedule baseline development and maintenance data gathering.
* Exposure to basic scheduling and cost baseline fundamentals, concepts and principles.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
**Business Line:** PCC
**Business Group:** DCS
**Strategic Business Unit:** Enterprise Capabilities
**Career Area:** Program & Project Management
Join the world's largest and most influential community forum of professionals, students, and employers from the Architecture Industry for free.
Engage in open conversation, get advice, participate in events and connect with like-minded individuals within the architecture profession.
Login + Registration Pages
Policies, Terms + Conditions