• Supporting day to day site progress, monitoring and inspections, material selection, and finalizing finishes.
• Hands-on in monitoring the interior architectural works for conformance with the provisions of the contract documents and the procedures manual.
• Reviewing, and processing all interior shop drawings and architectural and technical submittals.
• Healthcare facility project delivery/construction experience would be preferred
• Answering RFI’s related to interior architecture.
• Coordinating and supervising the work of all interior architectural activities and operations.
• Coordinate process with other disciplines for all clinical spaces, especially the coordination with Medical equipment suppliers
• Reviewing contractor’s interior architectural change order proposals and preparing recommendations to Architectural PM.
• Review and inspection of materials and suppliers to ensure required standards
• Visit manufacturers/suppliers to ensure quality will be achieved
• Inspect materials delivered on site for quality and compliance with specification
• Monitor [sub] contractor’s performance in relation to acceptable standards.
• Liaison and coordinate with the necessary specialized sub-consultants.
• Reviewing contractor’s claims related to interior architectural works and preparing technical recommendations for claims to Architectural PM
• Reviewing the contractor’s project record documents relevant to their discipline.
• Managing the interior inspectors.
• Assisting with the inspection of completed works and monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning and handover of the interior architectural works.
• Prepare weekly technical interiors report.
Site Architect (Healthcare)
• Minimum 15 years of general experience with 4 years of Construction Administration experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
• Strong technical knowledge in interior details and Hospital fit-out.
• Design Skills (AutoCad, Revit )
• Legal knowledge (Authorities), Team skills,
• Buildings and construction knowledge (Healthcare)
• Strong knowledge of all interior material and interface details
• Strong knowledge in accommodating/coordinating medical equipment’s requirements.
• Good knowledge of the building code and hospital guidelines.
• Knowledge/experience in AUTO CAD
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office business solution (Excel, Word).
• Ability to review and comment properly on necessary documentation.
• Excellent understanding of specifications and Authority requirements.
• Complete project understanding in given discipline, from start to handover. Good team player, proactive thinker, systemic and organized, innovative & problem solving.
• Efficient in time and task management
**Employment Type:** Full-Time
**Job Type:** Regular
**Job Category:** Architecture
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Login + Registration Pages
Policies, Terms + Conditions