Primary Purpose of Job:
Working with Lead Architect and Architectural Technicians to deliver projects in the buildings, wet infrastructure and industrial building sectors. The successful candidate must possess a good level of technical competency in building design, preferably gained within the water and/or industrial sectors.
• Undertake architectural design of STANTEC projects in buildings and water and non-water sectors.
• Prepare 3D models in Revit for all types of Buildings, Wet infra structure and Industrial buildings projects
• Prepare conceptual, detailed and construction drawings using Revit, AutoCAD as per project requirements.
• Should be able to coordinate and collaborate with other disciplines.
• Contribute to the discipline development.
• Complete all work in line with STANTEC Core Values and in accordance with STANTEC Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Architecture with 8-12 years experience.
• Expert in Revit architecture, Revit structures with commitment to continuing professional development.
• Knowledge in Architectural principles, techniques and technical detailing is required to execute the Architectural working drawings to acceptable international standards.
• Experience in Healthcare projects would be an added advantage.
• Should be able to work alone or as part of a team, taking ownership for assigned deliverables & outputs.
• Strong in communication skills (written/verbal) and able to contribute effectively to discipline specific discussions
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with team members of different disciplines.
• Practical, ‘hands-on’ and up-to-date experience in Architectural design.
• Be inventive and imaginative in building design and master planning.
• Possessing recent experience of non-India projects and desire to develop further expertise on regional projects
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player, keen to develop with our growing organization
• Demonstrated experience in using current architectural software packages including Revit Architecture, Bentley Microstation, 3DStudio MAX, Rhino and Photoshop are added advantage
• Dynamic with good organizational skills and able to multi-task.
**Employment Type:** Full-Time
**Job Type:** Regular
**Job Category:** Architecture
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Login + Registration Pages
Policies, Terms + Conditions