**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
**Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
**AECOM** is seeking a Project Controls Senior Manager. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Development of commercial strategies and participating in negotiations.
* Lead the project controls function on a medium to large project.
* Documents employee performance issues and plays an instrumental role in resolution as appropriate.
* Assumes mentoring and training roles as requested and identifies high potential employees to management.
* Conducts root cause analysis.
* Drafts comprehensive project procedures.
* Change management.
* Utilizes extensive knowledge of construction contracting including the manner in which contract type effects implementation of project controls systems.
* Reviews performance trends, prepares analysis and cost impact and monthly project performance reports, and recommends contractor invoices for approval.
* Evaluates manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
* Oversees the production and maintenance of accurate project schedules. Expert understanding of schedule resource loading and leveling.
* Assists the Project Manager in budgeting and managing incentive programs.
* Holds an expert understanding of schedule, critical path analysis, resource loading and leveling.
* Establishes and maintains client relationships.
* Review and analyze project program and oversee the production of accurate progress/performance reports.
* Able to review and assess (as required) raw data that comes from project automated systems.
* Serves as a key participant in client and/or subcontractor negotiations
* Participates in staffing decisions for projects.
* Ensures that a tracking database is developed and maintained to cross check subcontractor funding is aligned with work authorization and expenditures.
* Involved in tracking system to insure that Project Management team is fully aware of detailed change order status.
BA/BS + 10 years related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Offered rate of compensation (NYC locations only) will be based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. The salary range for this position is $180,000 - $230,000.
AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
**Business Line:** Transportation
**Business Group:** DCS
**Strategic Business Unit:** East
**Career Area:** Program & Project Management
Join the world's largest and most influential community forum of professionals, students, and employers from the Architecture Industry for free.
Engage in open conversation, get advice, participate in events and connect with like-minded individuals within the architecture profession.
Login + Registration Pages
Policies, Terms + Conditions