Architecture Social is committed to providing its services in a way that maximises the benefits to its local and regional communities. To achieve this, Architecture Social will assess Social Value in three aspects – Economic, Social and Environmental.
- job creation/employing from a local community or disadvantaged groups
- training and development opportunities/creation of apprenticeships;
- prompt payment through the supply chains; and
- advertising subcontracting opportunities to a diverse supply chain.
- improving the physical and mental wellbeing of local people;
- creating a diverse workforce for the delivery of services;
- collaborating with the voluntary and community sectors;
- monitoring labour standards through the supply chain; and
- improving skills and access to digital technology.
- water consumption management;
- by having in place an environmental policy;
- monitoring greenhouse gas emissions; and
- reduction in waste to landfill.
Add a comment