Recruitment Services - Terms + Conditions
Table of Contents
Clients - Terms and Conditions of Standard Permanent Recruitment
Clients - Terms and Conditions of Standard Contract Recruitment
Clients - Terms and Conditions of Executive Search Services (Headhunting)
Candidates - Terms and Conditions upon registering to find a Job with the Architecture Social
- Architecture Social Limited (the Company) is acting as an Employment Business when arranging contract assignments and as an Employment Agency when arranging permanent appointments on behalf of its candidates, as defined in The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (Conduct Regulations). These terms comply with Regulations 14 and 15 of the Conduct Regulations. The Company is in the business of providing work finding services (services), as defined in the Conduct Regulations for candidates and independent specialists and, where a role or assignment is found, providing arrangements for persons to provide services to its clients through contract assignment or by permanent appointment with its clients.
- You are seeking the following type of work either Permanent or Contract work in the Architecture sector as an Architectural Professional or similar. For contract assignments the Company shall seek work for you with appropriate market rate pay and conditions but the pay will be at least the National Minimum Wage from time to time in force.
- You have provided your personal information to the Company or it has obtained your details from LinkedIn or one of our other social media channels.
- The Company shall provide its services to you in accordance with its privacy notice here (https://architecturesocial.com/privacy-and-cookie-policy/)
- If you are seeking a contract position then the Company provides its services in accordance with its terms of business found here (https://architecturesocial.com/services-terms-conditions/) which vary depending on how you provide your services to the Company. You have received Key Information Documents from the Company which should inform your decision on how to provide your services and you should notify the Company of your decision prior to it providing you with services, where practicable.
- The Company provides its services to you, free of charge, in accordance with its privacy notice, which will include maintaining your details on its database of candidates, searching for suitable opportunities for you and keeping in touch with you. When the Company introduces you to a client, having obtained your consent to the introduction, then upon mutual agreement with the client it will arrange an interview(s) on your behalf and help you conclude negotiations for a permanent or contract assignment. No guarantee can be given that an introduction will lead to a temporary assignment or permanent appointment.
- You should ensure the information we hold on you, including your curriculum vitae, is accurate and up to date. Kindly provide details of referees promptly upon request, although we will not contact referees without your agreement.
- You may give the Company a Notice of Opt Out, if applicable, of the Conduct Regulations, by signing and returning the attached Notice of Opt Out. This means the Conduct Regulations will not apply to your contract assignments unless you withdraw the Opt Out and the withdrawal becomes effective.
- Your acceptance of this agreement and our terms and conditions of services shall be deemed by your request or your acceptance of our services.