Karen Fugle is someone I admire that focuses on leadership and career coaching for architects, designers, construction professionals, and their organisations after working in the construction industry for over 25years.
Join us to discuss the trials and tribulations of a career in Architecture, the joys of coaching, the online and offline world (real-life!), overcoming difficult times and the power of experimentation.
“Hello! Having worked in the construction industry for over 25years, I now focus on leadership and career coaching for architects, designers, construction professionals and their organisations, to increase personal and business success. Through one-to-one coaching, group coaching and workshops I cover areas such as: Leadership skills, engaging employees, time/overwhelm, communication and influence, confidence, resilience, outplacement/redundancy and career transition. I work face-to-face (London) and via Zoom.
My past experience includes varied roles in Architectural, Engineering and Interior Design practices that have given me the experience to understand the sector, the challenges and the way designers work. My most previous role was Owner/Director of Evolve Consultancy, a leading UK CAD & BIM consultancy that continues to work with many high profile UK firms.
* RIBA Future Leaders Coach 2021
* Women in Architecture UK (WiA) committee member: www.wia-uk.org
* ResoLex panel member – Collaborative working specialists: www.resolex.com
* PCC – Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
* Coach Master Toolkit Certified
* WBECS (World Business and Executive Coach Summit) – Entrusted to create post-session notes, capturing key learnings, for world-wide attendees. WBECS 2020 Summit / WBECS 2021 Summit.
To find out more about how leadership or career coaching can help you, your practice or your employees, please get in touch for a discussion: