Ackroyd Lowrie has an opportunity for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its team in London.
We work across a range of sectors and scales but always with the same commitment to design quality. We have developed an award-winning design process which uses VR technology to put our clients at the heart of the design process.
Our focus is on creating inspiring places to live, work and play – we are currently working on exciting regeneration and refurbishment projects in the commercial and residential sectors. Our long-term aim is to be on the cutting edge of designing the cities of the future.
We are looking for an ambitious Part 2 candidates who are passionate, responsible and driven.
This is a perfect opportunity for a proactive, reliable, organised and go-getting individual that wants to become part of a vibrant, young team.
We believe in paying overtime for the hours that you work.
Have a real impact and influence on the design and outcome of the projects you work on.
Currently, we work in the office four days a week when safe and have the flexibility to work from home.
We support our team members to become specialists in their passions and share their knowledge with the team.
Modern office with open plan areas including a Virtual Reality station which you can use. Beatsaber anyone?
Bi-Annual office trips, monthly events and weekly socials. Dublin, here we come!
Team lunch every Friday and beers at the end of the day. Who fancies a cheeky Peroni?
Why Work Here?
Working with us gives you:
• salary – levels dependent on experience
• training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development – particularly with Part 3, we build our projects out, so you get a great case study
• BIM training
• an office environment that is friendly, flexible and multicultural, with a sustainability commitment
• regular social activities and an annual trip abroad
• being part of a committed equal opportunities company