When competing for a dream job, Stephen is your unfair advantage.
When you work with an expert coach, you get access to their guidance, knowledge and expertise, instead of spending valuable time figuring it out yourself. This saves you a lot of time, energy, and money.
Stephen recently works In-House in an Architecture Practice in charge of recruitment as Head of Talent, he has worked also in the Architecture Industry as a Part II Architecture Assistant and successfully recruited for the world’s leading architecture practices for 7 years.
He has seen every side of the recruitment process, from being the hiring manager, the recruiter as well as the job seeker in Architecture. This means that Stephen knows what it takes to be noticed above others, make a positive impression, and accelerate your career.
How can we help you prepare for your interview?
Well done on the exciting news of securing an interview! To maximize your chances of being offered a position, you need to prepare properly so that everything that can possibly go your way on the day of the interview does and you feel more confident ready to tackle the interview head in.
What do we cover in our interview preparation session?
- Discuss the company and job opening, then together work out what the best approach to the interview would be.
- Tailor your CV + portfolio presentation based on an online or physical interview.
- Role-play and practice the format of the interview and presenting your projects.
- Discuss the questions that are likely to come up and how to answer them accordingly.
- Learn key questions to ask the employer at the end of the interview that will make a great impression and find out valuable information from their answers.
After our coaching sessions, you will be sent a video recording and audio transcription for you to review afterwards as well as access to the private coach’s cohort group on the Architecture Social.